This is nothing

Posted on 11:58 AM by Miss Euphoria Jade Oyatz | 0 comments

This is a blog to complain about how uninspired I am...............is that even a word, uninspired? well I'm guessing it is. It's just so frustrating. It feels like I have been filled up with some much to give back, but I haven't been given a medium to voice it out with. I mean some people got art, music, writing, poetry, acting, dancing......and me...........nothing. It feels like I have been given a finger dip of everything, every art, I mean just to get a feel of things, but I haven't been given enough to really unravel in. Sometimes I think I can actually feel my self welling up with so much emotions. It's frightening and uncomfortable, I just need to sing something, or play something, or make something, or be someone else for a little while. I need art! It's funny cause I think that if I had an art that was mine I wouldn't do anything else. I wouldn't talk, I would sing instead. I wouldn't talk or walk, I would dance instead. I wouldn't scream or cry, I would paint instead. I wouldn't laugh I would work on a composition of something. How I envy people who have these arts and can tap into them when they feel the need to. All I am looking for is a medium of release.................and i guess until I find a medium you guys are going to have listen to me complain about it................I'm sorry.

0 comments: