FEMI (there is no us?)....part two

Posted on 6:16 PM by Miss Euphoria Jade Oyatz | 1 comments



Do my ears fail me?
Was it not just now that we shared each other?
Was it not then we played the “lovers game”?
Surely we shared something
Didn’t we?
It’s all too clear to be forgotten
Every look, every touch, every kiss
Can one’s mind change in such a short time?
There is no us?
What?
Why does he repeat it?
I am not daft, these words are like daggers inside,
I bleed
Why does he repeat?
I bleed!
Wait my understanding fails me
There is no us?
How does one change over so little time?
Numb with shock,
Maybe
Engulfed in rage,
Certainly!
Shall I let it out?
Shall I let him know?
Self denial?
How dare he accuse me of his behaviour!
I give a bit, and he thinks I give my all
I call on him once, and now I am a heavy burden
What we had was barren?
The excitement was fruitless?
The longings were unproductive?
The kisses were lifeless?
Passion is the only thing that is able to ignite what we did,
It’s strange,
Your words flow.
There is no stammer in your voice
Could it be true?
You tell me you bare
And I deemed it fair
Your words float towards me,
Get a tight grip
And slowly suffocate me.
I choke on my confusion.
I need comforting
No, not from you!
Your formalities are like a brick wall
I kick,
But no gain, just pain
That’s it! I runaway
I am cold
There is no us?........

1 comments:

Teejay said...

Keep writing girl! u use words in ways of d realms!