NERVES (I’m missing you)….

Posted on 7:22 PM by Miss Euphoria Jade Oyatz | 0 comments



The two sit down.
She has something to say.
She contemplates.
He can only imagine.
Like little kids they act,
Each pre-occupied.
But what is wrong?
Both wonder, why do I feel this way?
Why hide?
I know him.
I know her.
It has been a while,
Shall they both presume?
Is everything is fine?
No!


she...






How shall I hurt and still want more?
If I voice my thoughts
He will not know he is wrong……………
Is it worth it after all?
Have I not boasted of my independence already…………….?


He... 
What is she thinking?
I can’t even look at her.
I’m too ashamed
Where does she get the energy?
And to think that I shall have to hurt her again…….
I can not bring myself to do it, not again……..
If I keep it away I hurt her the more
Does she really need to know?


She...


Stop fiddling!
You are not a kid
Perhaps I was too hard on him………
No, he deserved it!
Did he?
Then why are you here?
Why let him know
It won’t change anything
I know it won’t change
But at least he’ll know…….






Yes!
No more lies.


He...






Some one has to break the ice
Come on, you’re the guy
I can’t do it
It’s her; I can’t do it, not again….
If you don’t tell her you will do it again
She can’t even look at me.
I wonder do I ever cross her mind……….?

She...
He probably doesn’t even think about me
Isn’t he still the same person…?
Can’t even bring myself to look at him.
Why won’t he say anything?
I got to say it now!



“So, how’s life?” he finally says.
“Fine, never better” she says
(Never better? I never cross her mind? How can it be better, your not with me!)
“And you?” she says.
“Never stopped……….”
(Never stopped what, come on don’t do this to me!)
“Never stopped living, you know me!”
(Of course it was living; don’t get your hopes high. It’s the same guy. There’s no way I’m telling him now)
“So you wanted to see me?” he says.
“Yeah, I just wanted to tell you that…….”
(tell him what……, come on!)
“Just wanted to tell you that you left some of your books at my place” she says.
(Perfect lie, he’s going to see right through that lie, but there’s no way I’m talking)
“And you, what did you want to tell me?” she says.
(Can’t tell her now, I don’t cross her mind, there’s no use)
“I wanted to tell you that you left a document with me” he says
“Really?” she says
“Yes” he says
“Is that it?” she asks
“Yes” he says
“And you, is that it?” he asks
“Yes of course” she says
(Why bother, it wouldn’t have changed anything)
(She doesn’t even care)
“Well, I think I’ll be leaving now” she says
“So, nice seeing you again” he says
“You to, bye now” she says








So that’s how it ends
Nerves failed them both
Pride on one side
Fear on the other
And all they wanted to say was
I’m missing you………



0 comments: