You and I

Posted on 5:39 PM by Miss Euphoria Jade Oyatz | 2 comments




As I sit and reminisce of what happened,
I feel the same way, unburdened inside and as light as air but oddly comfortable with my weightless satisfaction.

Eyes closed, mind deep in thought.
It all comes back to me, like a river rushing to fill its dry bed.
We had already played with the idea of you being here and now you are here, so why the scare?

I’ve found you and yet I’m hesitant. Doubts fly freely in my head of all that could go wrong.

You call my name and I’m back in reality.
My mind filled with thoughts, but no time, the time is now, time to make a decision.
I can’t deny that there is a longing there, but It could always be ignored .
Body and mind are in complete conflict.
It’s left to me, do i want this?

No time to think, the time is now.

Temperature rises with each passing second.

Longings getting stronger.
Fantasies slowly melt into reality.
Contemplations on seizing the moment arrive.

Bodies readily wrapped around each other.

It’s too hot to think.

Don’t lose consciousness now.

My body is heated up with desire, my mind with passion.
Your touch is firm and gentle.
Fingers trace invisible patterns on my back.

Brain freezes in shock.
Never has it been prepared to translate such passion.

Time appears to have come to a standstill, feeling of gravity being overruled
Everything seems to be afloat, but somehow we are still embedded in each other.

Motions begin to slow down.

Hands on my hips, strong and steady.

We are close now,

Heart beats are uneven but still in tune.
Lungs swell, trying to keep up with new rapid breaths.
Things get hotter still,
Sweat dribbles down my neck

The time is now.....

2 comments:

Ms Dang said...

very hot!!! I thought you were suffering from the block too?

Miss Euphoria Jade Oyatz said...

aww thanks for reading hun, i am suffering from writers blog, this was an oldie. i just tweaked it a bit....i'm glad u like!