Turn The Page

Posted on 2:16 PM by Miss Euphoria Jade Oyatz | 0 comments

This is about a relationship that has lost its spark = a story that has come to the end.... It is my book and I am desperately trying to save my pages from my once writer/lover and his loss of talent.....he was meant to finish my story once and for all.

You said we don't have to turn the page, that the story had only just began,
And yet we've turned so many,
we're close to the end and I don't have another book!


I thought this was my last story,
so I stopped collecting books, I'm all out!
Now I'm quivering with fear.
I have become so dependent on this story and recently obsessed with saving my pages.
This is all I got!


Why'd I listen?
How could I have thought this was it, my last story.
How did I give it all up for this?
Nothing and no one is this confident and sure.
And I should have known from my library full of books with endless stories.
My past books should have highlighted these signs, they should have schooled me better than this.
But unfortunately I am still none the wiser.....


This story is starting to look like others.
Lines and style are no longer warm and promising,
More vague and senseless.
My pages stay still obediently, take these here lines...


Scribbles no longer send sensations to my spine.
The movements of your hands against my pages are loveless and absent minded,
They cause damage, rips, tears, jagged cuts.


What happened to you hand?
Your well crafted hand that would excite my pages?
What happened?
Do these pages no longer birth inspiration for you?
Have they lost the smooth caress they give your palms?
Has this become like every other page you've written on?
Do you blame me for your staleness?


If all these are the case, I beg of you please stop now
And save me some pages,
Something to console myself with, maybe I can finish my story with my own hand,
Maybe...
I beg of you put a stop to this mad writing for the sake of what it used to be.
Pen marks on pages like daggers in flesh.
Ink blots like blood stains appear.


You abuse me and mock me with your pointless letters.
Please stop!
Do not TURN THE PAGE!
No more!
Our story has ended long ago but you have become eccentric and neurotic!
Put an end to this madness and a start to my sanity
TURN NO MORE PAGES!

0 comments: