The Wrong Person

Posted on 3:20 PM by Miss Euphoria Jade Oyatz | 0 comments

I’ve done a lot of incredibly stupid things before.
I’ve kissed the wrong person before,
I’ve laid with the wrong person before,
I’ve fallen before.
But I’ve never fallen for the wrong person before.
No, I have never done that before.

I’ve made mistakes with a lot of things,
Pride, lust and thought but never with love.
No, you can’t make mistakes with love.
Love doesn’t make mistakes.
No, it doesn’t, but it certainly fucks with you.

You can’t fix it or undo it.
So now I’ve fallen for the wrong guy,
And it seems like every other mistake I’ve made.
Only that this one can’t be fixed.
So what do you do when you are in love with the wrong person?

You’ve tried to fix it in your own time, but you can’t,
It’s still the wrong person.
Yet you love the person just as much as you would love the right person.
So you start to think to yourself this must be the right person, right?
But its not and you know it.
You’ve been hurting from the start, you’ve been unsettled.

You haven’t been able to stay happy for longer than a moment.
You’ve been frustrated at the rate at which you’re able to switch moods.
You’ve been angry with yourself because you’ve caused the other so much.
And now your relationship is suffering and you can’t help it.

Yes, love does fuck with you.
I got to a stage where I was so sure that I was the wrong person,
But I was trying so hard to make it right,
But my efforts were too much for something that was meant to come naturally.
And no matter what I did it didn’t help because I had fallen
And love can‘t be undone.
So I stopped and let go and hoped that our differences
And all the things that were wrong would pull us apart
Because I was in too much pain and tired.

But nothing happened, all those things said bout love being compassionate seemed like lies,
I was shown no mercy, I was left there
Left there to become accustomed to the pain
But never becoming accustomed to the pain I cause the other.
That’s the real pain, and it feels like the first day every time.
Fresh wounds that are constantly being ripped open again and again.


I’m confused and unsure of all other things and feelings,
but one thing I’m sure of is that this is indeed love.
With the wrong person, maybe, but still love.
The feeling is always the same, whether in pain or joy
Wrong or right.

Now we are in love and in pain
But we embrace it because it something we can’t make go away.
It’s love regardless of anything and it can’t be undone.
We take the good and the bad.

I’ve done a lot of stupid things in my life.
But I’ve never fallen for the wrong person,
And love doesn’t make mistakes,
But it certainly does fuck with you.

0 comments: